Pulse Oximeter With NIBP Monitor proposed by us is designed for providing the constant non-invasive monitoring of oxygen saturation in the blood and pulse rate. The NIBP monitor offers systolic, diastolic and means arterial BP values and heart rate. Having user-friendly functions, lightweight, and compact design, it is effortless to place, convenient to carry, and simple to operate. Ideal for clinical and hospital usages, the Pulse Oximeter With NIBP Monitor can be bought in varied models, kinds, and configurations.
- 5 standard parameters: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SPO2,1-TEMP
- Real time S-T segment analysis and ARR analysis.
- Multi-display selectable including standard, large font, trend Oxy CRG dynamic
- Multi 7-lead ECG waveforms display in phase and capture dynamic waveforms.
- Large volume of tabular and graphic trends information storage and easy to recall
- Efficient resistance to interference of Defbrillator.
- Up to 2 hours working capacity of built-in rechargeable battery.
- Method: Digital Automatic oscillometric
- Operation mode : Manual/Automatic/continuous
- Over-pressure Protection : Double Safety Protection
- Alarm: Systolic. Diastolic, Mean